Clear Vision + Strong Brand
So you can market your business with confidence.
We work with entrepreneurs who are ready to invest in a powerful, authentic brand.
My amazing and talented team go way beyond developing beautiful brands and websites. We work to clarify your vision, goals, and target market so you can communicate your story and services with impact, precision, and personality.
By digging deeper to define what makes you tick, we’ll help you carve out a niche, connect with your ideal audience, and market yourself with clarity and confidence.
Included in the Brand + Website design:
Define your company’s values, vision, goals, and personality. Create a foundation that reflects who you are, what you believe in, and that connects directly with your audience.
BRAND DEVELOPMENT - detail
- You complete a comprehensive Work Book to establish and communicate your brand, values, goals and client experience (including inspirational images/visuals).
- We have a business vision session to discuss your target market, goals, competitors, brands you favor, and any other details.
- We research your competitors to determine how to make you stand out in a crowd.
- We produce an Inspiration Board for you to review to make sure we are on the same page before launching into creative process.
- We provide you with a Brand Style Board which includes fonts, colors, style, logo, logo variations, etc, so you can maintain your brand in the future!
Create marketing material using your new brand and style. Present a cohesive look and feel that strengthens your brand and makes it more memorable.
COLLATERAL - detail
- 1 Favicon
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn cover and profile photos
- Business card design and print-ready files
- Email signature
- Letterhead / document template
- Thank you card
Create a powerful visual identity unique to your business through a package of custom, versatile logos.
VISUAL IDENTITY - detail
- 3 logo options (after you have picked one option, you get up to 2 revisions)
- Primary and alternative logo + sub mark (in color, one color and revers color)
- Web & print-ready files (formats: EPS, PDF, JPEG High and Low resolution, PNG)
- Font selection & font files for future use
Bring your new brand to life with a responsive website (desktop & mobile) on WordPress platform.
WEBSITE DESIGN - detail
We will provide you with a custom package that includes:
- A custom WordPress (versatile CMS system that you can learn how to update yourself) theme website
- A mockup of your home page with your logo, colors, and fonts
- One round of revisions
- Loading max 7 page content
- Loading max 10 projects/portfolio pieces
- Up to 2 forms (contact or questionnaire)
- Email marketing platform integration (MailChimp)
- Personalized training
Speak to your audience with impact and precision using tailored, on-brand content that’s formatted for your website.
WEBSITE COPY - detail
- We provide you with prompts and guidelines to help you create your website copy.
- You provide us with a draft and we will proof and refine the language, make sure it’s consistent with your company brand, make sure it’s formatted to fit your site, and ensure that it’s compelling for your target audience.
If writing is not your thing we also provide original website copy from the ground-up as an a la carte option. (ask for pricing)
Here’s how it works:
- You fill out a brief copy questionnaire about your company and client base which will be used as a starting point for content.
- We conduct an interview to discuss the details of your business so we can get a thorough understanding of your products or services and the tone of your website.
- We provide a draft copy, separated into distinct sections of your website. We will recommend the best ways to visually highlight your most important content and develop effective calls to action based on your goals. (This service includes up to 3 drafts.)
Dazzle your target audience with engaging images that speak volumes about you and your company.
PHOTOGRAPHY - details
You are responsible for providing high-res images for your website. We highly recommend that you hire a professional photographer to capture custom images for your new brand. Here’s how we can help:
- We guide you on the specific types of images we need, both styling and technical requirements.
- We guide you on how to communicate your target audience to your photographer in order to produce the most effective possible visuals.
I recently launched my own financial planning firm. I was so overwhelmed that I just wanted someone else To Make The Branding Happen. Enter Karin. I was especially impressed by her process, which was methodical, understandable to a lay person (me), allowed for rethinking along the way before we ever got too far down the wrong path, and consistently encouraged me to think about myself and my business from a client perspective. Not only was her design work and process a revelation, but her personality shone through, and it helped reassure me on my worst days. I love the end product, and I can only hope that I forge fun, comfortable relationships with my clients as Karin did with me!Meg Bartelt, MSFP
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
You have a clear direction for your business but need help defining your niche and developing the visuals needed to take it to the next level.
You understand that this is a collaborative process and you’re able to invest time and energy into creating something exceptional.
You’re able to be responsive during the four-weeks we will dedicated to your brand.
You believe that an intentional, cohesive brand will help you attract the right clients and allow you to expand your business.
HOW IT WORKS
If you’re anything like us, you like to check things off your list (and chances are, you needed this done yesterday).
Yep, we know how that goes!
We work with one client at a time. Our process and timeline are clear from the start, so you know what’s expected from you and what you can expect from us. This structured process will ensure you receive the dedicated time and attention required to create a unique, stellar brand.
YOU MAY HAVE THE BEST PRODUCT IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY, BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH IF YOU CAN’T REACH THE AUDIENCE THAT NEEDS IT.We can help.
Preparation is required on your part to lay some groundwork before we begin. As soon as you have signed-on for a specific start date, you will receive all the information you need, including a Trello board (project management tool) with our agenda, a Dropbox folder organized for all the pieces we will be creating, and a comprehensive workbook for you to fill out. You will provide us with inspirational images that we will use to craft a board for your suggested look and feel.
We will review your workbook and research your competition to establish the path to tell your unique story. We produce an Inspiration Board for your review to make sure we’re on the same page visually. Then we develop logo concepts that we will refine, resulting in a custom Brand Style Board that includes fonts, colors, style, logo, logo variations, etc.
We create your marketing material (business cards, email signature, brochure, etc.) and set you up on your social media and email marketing platforms. You will receive a home page wire frame for your review and we will start drafting up your site.
Website development galore! We will populate the site with your brand’s unique elements and style it per our visual direction. My team will proof, format and refine the copy. You will get the keys to your kingdom and we will have a call to go over the back-end of the site if you choose to manage it yourself.
Time to show the world your brand! We will review your site with a fine-tooth comb and make any necessary adjustments.
Let's create something we’re both proud of.
Our sole purpose: to make your business look, be and do better.
I charge a 10% non-refundable fee to book a spot in my calendar with a signed contract, 50% down to start the project, and 40% at completion.
Payment plans are available. (Travel expense is not included)
If you are looking for more customization, require additional services, or have a special request, I am happy to provide you with a personalized quote. eCommerce functionality optional.
I’m typically booked 2 months out, so please keep that in mind when you plan your project. If you feel that two+ months is too long to wait (and you needed this done yesterday!), keep in mind that there’s prep work required that you could start now. And once we begin your project, you’ll have a new brand and website within ONE MONTH!
Before inquiring, please be sure to look over my pricing and services above.
ARE WE DONE AFTER THAT?
NOPE, WE WON’T LEAVE YOU HANGING.
We will be around.
We won’t just let you wander aimlessly when we are done. We are here to keep supporting you and your business. From monthly site updates, hourly designs, coaching or perhaps a round of golf – we’ve got your back. Because you can’t get rid of us that easily!
Need something fully customized? We’ve got you covered. We are nerdy enough to be able to hand-code whatever it is that your heart desires. We are experts in HTML, CSS, PHP, and dissecting existing scripts and coding functions in order to repurpose them for new and better uses.
When you first go live with your new site, it can take a while to build up “organic juice” to put you higher up on search engines. During this period we often recommend using Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising to get your site visible and start making sales. We can help set these accounts up and manage them long term for you.
We provide in-depth organic keyword research, recommendations and continuous on-page optimizations (content/copy edits, page titles, meta-data) to help increase your keyword rankings and organic traffic and get you higher up on search engines.